As with a lot of people, I've decided to define my goals for this year in blog form and publish it as a general reminder of my failings next time round.
2012 was the year of me - largely spent travelling extensively in South America and then moving from Australia to London.
2013 the focus goes back to work and bringing the blog back to life.
So at a high level, the goals:
- dust off the blog - change focus of blog to more general me and my work rather than the current 'business analysed' theme.
- the 750 words challenge - writing daily, even if not published
- publish the using EA series of articles
- publish thoughts on agile analysis
- publish thoughts on project ideas
- play more with ruby and js frameworks
- more focused/less-distracted work patterns
- travel more.. (continental Europe)
More on these later and am improved skin.